It’s the most awarded minivan, and now this marvel has been reinvigorated again, in celebration of 30 years of service, to safely transport families, haul the goods, and work hard while efficiently providing comfort and style in the process. The 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan Temecula celebrates the vehicle that has transformed family transportation for good. Here’s why:
It’s the Most Awarded Minivan ever:
• Best-selling Minivan Ever
• Total Value Award® (2012) for Most Improved Brand — Strategic Vision
• One of the Ten Best Engines for 2013 (3.6L Pentastar® V6) —Ward’s
• 2013 Best Value minivan award winner — USAA
It comes with standard features that seem like options:
• Powerful and Efficient 3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve WT Engine
• Six-Speed Automatic Transmission
• Electronic Stability Control
• Keyless Entry with Immobilizer
• Full Front and Side Airbags for All Rows
• Child Seat Anchor System-LATCH Ready
• Audio & Unconnect® Multimedia — All systems let you plug in an MP3 player for your favorite music. Choose the system that best matches your connectivity needs.
• Sliding Driver-Side Door with Glass
• Power Heated Exterior Mirrors with Manual Fold-Away
Not to mention the amazing configurable features:
• Super Stow ‘N Go® – Second and third row seats fold completely flat in seconds offering up to 81
• Park and Rear Back-up Camera
• Optional Blu-ray™and DVD Video Entertainment System (VES®). with 9-inch VGA dual video screens.
• WiFi available Web by Mopar® turns your Dodge Grand Caravan into a mobile Internet hub. You can access the Internet up to 150 feet.
Plus, the special 30th Anniversary Package includes:
• 17-Inch Satin Carbon Aluminum Wheels
• Body-Color Heated Exterior Mirrors
• Unique 30th Anniversary Badging
• Black Cloth Seats with Silver Accent Stitching
• Black Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with Piano Black Bezels; Black Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob
• Uconnect® Hands-Free Group includes Voice Command with Bluetooth® Streaming Audio and One Year of SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
• Second-Row Power Windows and Third-Row Quarter-Vented Power Windows
Because safety is important for every member of the family, the new model has over 55 standard and available safety, technology, and security features to help keep your family secure and safe. Increased vehicle stability and brake performance are enhanced by the Grand Caravan’s four-wheel disc anti-lock brake system. Electronic Stability Control (ESC) monitors vehicle motion and steering input. This system senses if your wheels start to lose traction, and the difference between your actual and intended path. The system immediately applies selective braking, while reducing engine power to restore your directional control.
With all of these great features, and more, it’s clear to see that the Grand Caravan is the perfect addition for anyone’s family. So come join us in celebrating 30 years with a trusted family friend; swing by our showroom and say cheers with a test drive of the 2014 Temecula Grand Caravan.